Monday, August 25, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!


I had orientation Saturday morning at Millsaps and I came home to this. Jay was so excited about his Fantasy Football meeting that afternoon that he went a little overboard. When Jay purchased the jersey he has on I told him that was fine as long as he does not wear it out of the house. Well he thinks since Foster has one then it is OK for a 32 year old man to dress up like an idiot:) So Saturday morning Jay felt they needed to be twins. (By the way....Foster has on green shorts with a blue jersey and yellow crocs.)

Who says that family can't embarrass you!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Work it Foster!

Angie Haraway said...

Too cute in that jersey!
Maybe one day Foster, Graves, and McNeil will all be dressed out together!!

Melissa said...

Crazy Swayze... I just wanted to let you know I blog stalk you now. I am so glad Shelbi has a blog... I don't feel like such a stalker now that I am checking hers and just "stumbling" upon others... these thing is addictive!