Monday, December 8, 2008

Nina's Baby Shower





We had Nina's shower this weekend. She is due 01/17/09 which is actually the same day Celine Dion will be in Atlanta. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I think she got some great stuff for this baby. We do not know what it is. I believe someone made the comment to her that, "she is one of those people." Oh how those people get on our nerves:) Just kidding!!! We can't wait to see what it is on the 17th.
I have to give kudos to Matt Nicholas. He did the flowers and they were wonderful. I told everyone at the shower that I did them, but I think I need to tell the true story now. You all have to go to his shop in Fondren (M. Nicholas Collection) and buy everything you see. I know we are in a "recession" but you want Matt as your friend!!!

I wish I had larger pictures of the flowers. The one on the left is a baby carriage covered in moss. It was wonderful.

Best Wishes Nina! Don't forget to breathe.

2 comments:

Betty said...

your house looks fabulous! love the christmas trees.

Michaela Shurden said...

So, I have to ask....are you one of "those people" or are you telling everyone what baby #2 is?????