Monday, February 23, 2009

The Jackson Zoo





We have all been locked up in the house for a week, but this Saturday we could not take it anymore. Jay and I took Foster and Harris to the Zoo. That is the first time I have been to the Zoo since the Allman Brothers played in '94 or '95.
I was impressed and Foster and Harris loved it. I think Harris just liked getting his picture made. It seems like every cage we came upon, Harris wanted me to take his picture. It was exhausting.
Foster just liked that it wasn't crowded and he could run around.

Here are some photos. The first one is of Jay and the boys, then you see Harris in front of the monkey cage(he is the cousin that always acts like there is a monkey on his back), Foster is looking for Captain Kirk in this picture and wanting him to beam him up and last is my pregnant self in front on the largest animal(keep your comments to yourself).

No comments: