Monday, August 17, 2009

Random Sunday night photos

Last night I finally charged the battery in my camera to get some pictures of McNeil. I was also able to get a few of the two of them together too. McNeil is 3 and 1/2 months in these pictures.
McNeil loves taking a bath. He can laugh really well and loves to do it often. It really does not take much to get him started.
I took a picture of the two of them, but Foster took a nose dive off of the slide yesterday. So his nose is a little red.
The one of McNeil on the turtle was Foster's idea. He wanted him to ride Crush (that is the turtle in Nemo).



1 comment:

Lisa Melton said...

Those are great pics Melissa! Looks like Motherhood is your calling! Ready to go for #3 yet?? Foster looks just like Big Charlie to me! They are so precious. Looking forward to seeing more of you guys this fall!