Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chi Omega State Day


Tuesday was the early arrival party for the 2009 Chi Omega State Day in Jackson, MS. It was a lot of fun catching up with friends that I never see. I even got to visit with Amanda Gaston. What a thrill!! HeeHeeHee:)

Here is a picture of Amanda Puckett, Avery Lee, me and Germaine Benoit. We had fun catching up in the zebra room. Forgive me for my strange pose in the picture. The zebra was drooling down the back of my neck. It was not very pleasant.

As crazy as it sounds the zebra and I had a great conversation. This morning I felt a little like Dr. Doolittle. It seems that animals have taken a likin' to me. On the way to work a squirrel ran out in front of my car. He turned, looked at me sharply and I swear I saw him mouth hello.

SO if any of you are having trouble with your animals give me a call. I think I have potential of being a great "animal whiperer" and I owe it all to the zebra I met last night.

No comments: