Thursday, December 17, 2009

Norris Christmas Party





Last Friday we had a great time at the Norris Christmas Party. I am so glad that Stephanie and Jay are cousins. Otherwise I do not know if I would have made this prestigious affair.
Here are few photos of the event. We were the last to leave and the only ones to be thrown out. In my defense...I did not have a watch on, Jay's sister was babysitting and it was a great time....so how in the world was I suppose to know that it was 1:30?
In the photos are me and Delia, Jay and Jack Norris and then the last two are of the Norris girls and the Norris family.
You will see that it is an off gaurd picture of the Norris girls. I am posting this because I want you all to see Ashley's eyes. These are the eyes I got at the end of the night. The other picture is of the guys saying, "please don't leave" and then there is Stephanie yawning hinting that it is time to go.
If I could make it up to Sarah I would by her beautiful house...unfortunately we are still in recession.

No comments: