Wednesday, April 28, 2010

While Jay was at Talladega.....










This past weekend Jay went on a four day trip to Talladega. Me and the boys stayed home and had a great weekend. Saturday morning Foster had his first play date with Jacob Scott and McNeil and I ran errands. I then went to a Memrie McCubbin's wedding and a party we were hosting for Colbert and Kate. I had great time except for one episode that caused my ring to fly off my finger and disappear for about 40 minutes. Thanks to Jamie Green and several others it was recovered.
Sunday we took Harris to Kidfest and had a nice time. It was a little boring in the beginning, but it picked up. I just enjoyed being outside.
That night we tried out the new burger joint called Burgers and Blues(Cool Al opened this two weeks ago) and it was great. Jay and I are always wanting a good burger on Sunday and everything is closed. Not anymore....

No comments: