Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nutt visits Shefield Court


Andrew Ritter (kicker for JA) had Houston Nutt over for a visit on Tuesday. I believe that is the day he signed with Ole Miss too. Well, Andrew lives across the street from my sister. So all of the kids in the neighborhood dressed up in their Ole Miss clothes and made signs. They stood on the street holding the signs for his arrival. When he drove around the corner Nutt and his entourage stooped the car. Nutt got out and took pictures and signed autographs. The Ritter's said that the coaches talked about their reception for ten minutes. Apparently, Nutt has never experienced what those kids did for them Tuesday. I wish Julie had called us so little Foster could have gotten in the picture. He was already dressed in his Ole Miss warm-ups and did not even know Nutt was in town.
Andrew does not know me, but CONGRATS! You picked a great school.

My nephew, James, is in the middle.

No comments: