Monday, January 5, 2009

Head start on Foster's education.




Jay and I decided we needed to get a head start on Foster's education. So we took him to the Museum of Natural Science on Saturday. They still had the dinosaur exhibit so Foster was able to get a a glimpse of those too. It was a fun few hours. I have never been real good at these exhibits. I remember going to see Catherine the Great in Memphis and I think I was through with it in about 25 minutes. It took my parents a couple of hours. Thankfully Jay was there Saturday to slow me down and that let Foster enjoy the animals.

2 comments:

The Sutton Family said...

trey wants to know why jay looks so scared of the dinosaur in the first picture!:) great pictures!
love, the sutton family.

The Meacham Family said...

he does look a little nervous. tell trey that jay is really a teddy bear. i will have to take a picture of him the next time we have a rain storm. he always looks worried then.