Thursday, January 29, 2009

Foster's Birthday Cake Served on a Silver Platter!!!


I have to admit. I was not planning on doing anything big for Foster's b'day. I really did not even invite the family over until the Tuesday before. However, I was good about ordering the cake ahead of time.
I emailed Jill Tinnin with what I wanted and just asked to do her best. Well, it was unbelievable. When I picked it up I was so thrilled. It inspired me to go out and get things for the house to make sure that Foster had a nice party. Jill made the cake in shape of Nemo(which we have watched 987 times over the past month) and it was spectacular. Foster loved it.

If you all need a cake, I highly recommend Jill. Even my brother-in-law, Mark McLemore, approved and he is quite the critic. I am adding her blog to my list in you need her contact information.

Here is a picture of the cake. You will also notice a real Nemo to the right of the cake. Jay was just as excited when he saw the cake and went out that morning to get Foster a real one.

3 comments:

Ben & Meg Harris said...

i totally agree about jill and her cakes! amazing and delicious.

Ben & Meg Harris said...

happy 2nd birthday to foster!

Angie Haraway said...

The cake is awesome! Jill did ours too! So good.
Looks like y'all had a blast!